Meter – Easy
Yield – 1 Pound
Time – 2 Hours
9. Strain through colander, try to remove as much water as possible without breaking the potato
10. Place the simmered potatoes in a clean bowl, toss with the remaining (1oz) 127 Blend and softened butter. Toss gently until evenly coated.
11. Coat the Roasting Pan with the EVOO, spread around to cover the entire surface area.
12. Pour the butter coated potatoes onto the oiled roasting pan.
13. Uniformly place potatoes on a “Cut” side down and Evenly spaced out.
15. Cook for 25 mins.
16. Remove the pan from the oven, check the brownness on the cut side down. Flip each potato to the other “Cut” side down, to brown that side.
18. Remove from oven, allow to cool slightly.
19. Place Potatoes on your favorite serving tray and Enjoy!!
20. The methods used to prepare and cook the potatoes, they will have a nice crispy brown outside with a fluffy pipping hot inside!