Meter – Easy
Yield – 1 Pound
Time – 2 Hours
9. Strain through colander, try to remove as much water as possible without breaking the potato
10. Place the simmered potatoes in a clean bowl, toss with the remaining (1oz) 127 Blend and softened butter. Toss gently until evenly coated.
11. Coat the Roasting Pan with the EVOO, spread around to cover the entire surface area.
12. Pour the butter coated potatoes onto the oiled roasting pan.
13. Uniformly place potatoes on a “Cut” side down and Evenly spaced out.
15. Cook for 25 mins.
16. Remove the pan from the oven, check the brownness on the cut side down. Flip each potato to the other “Cut” side down, to brown that side.
18. Remove from oven, allow to cool slightly.
19. Place Potatoes on your favorite serving tray and Enjoy!!
20. The methods used to prepare and cook the potatoes, they will have a nice crispy brown outside with a fluffy pipping hot inside!
Yield: 2 cups
*The Mustard will help allow the Oil and the vinegar become emulsified.
Emulsion: when two liquids that normally cannot be combined smoothly…. A classic example; Oil and Water. Emulsifying is done slowly and sometimes Drop by Drop add ing one ingredient to another while at the same time mixing rapidly. When emulsified properly the mixture should be thick and satiny in texture. (Examples of emulsions = Mayonnaise, Hollandaise)
Pre- Heat your Oven to 400°F
Place your Pizza Stone in the oven on the middle rack.
Cut into Desired shapes and Enjoy
** If you are not going to eat this right away, Pre-heat oven to 325°F. Par Cook the Crusts until 75% cooked. Remove from oven, cool, wrap in plastic wrap each crust individually and Freeze